The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
i think i remember PMing u last spring for the import wars meet we had---but i dunno could be wrong....yes there will be another meet around that area we all usually meet up in a few spots and eventually get there for NE drag way import wars show--and all hang out and shit (and there is 7 this yr)....you should come to the Albany NY meet-gonna be huge and very worth it

·
Registered
413 Posts
go to the Albany meet... we can roll over there together.... And like 98Altimatic said, there are plenty of Import Wars to go to this summer in Epping....

Where in NH are you located....

·
Shift_lefty
1,001 Posts
nahf14 said:
go to the Albany meet... we can roll over there together.... And like 98Altimatic said, there are plenty of Import Wars to go to this summer in Epping....

Where in NH are you located....
Anyone have dates for Epping Import wars?? How is keene these days, cops still harassing everyone as usual???

·
Registered
413 Posts
Altimaxnh said:
How is keene these days, cops still harassing everyone as usual???
Keene's okay.... not too many cars out because of winter.... I heard people were really getting harrassed about their cars for a while by the cops. Supposedly they were out searching for modified cars and handing out tickets to anyone with a modified exhaust system. I'm glad I was out west during that time. As of now I haven't hear of any other problems with the cops. I'll find out this spring when everyone starts cruising around again....

Are you around Keene alot? Where in NH are you from?

·
Shift_lefty
1,001 Posts
erebunialtima said:
yes it is the last satrday every month begining in april and ending in october
Thank you for the info!!!

I spent 4 years in Keene while going to college. Can't get myself to go back for some reason despite having some of the best years of my life!!! I live in Nashua now but had a chance last fall to move back out there and work for markem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts