The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can get moters with under 50,000 miles. For a very reasonable price. Just about any moter you want. I will have to check on the turbo moters. I know I can get the KA moters so just check with me.

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
okay, here is your test...

SR20DET, with the correct ECU, Wiring Harness, etc... If you can get this for people on this board, you might be crowned "The Altima Motor God" :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can get the sr20de motor have to check about the turbo and the other stuff. when I found out i got excited and wanted to tell

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do not know how much they cost but they a shipped directly from japan. I can get any (honda,nissan,and toyota.) that you want I think.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No I am not some little fag that is trying to be cool. I work at a shop and this guy came in to day. Said he could get motOrs under 50,000 the only thang was is that they are from japan and you have to use a lot of your own stuff because of the different sensors.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No I am serious. I am just trying to help people out in hopes that someone will help me out one day. I have no reason to lye. If you want a motor I will try and get a price for you in the morning

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I do not know about the harness and ect. The moter it self is 800 to my door then we will have to work out a deal on shipping. All the moters are 800 shipped to my door

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
uhh...if you can get one for $800 shipped to my door with all the turbo stuff, you can count me in. Ive got my eye on a long block and top end for $900 locally. (has everything but the turbo and manifolds)

please....let me know what you find. This is a JDM Spec SR20DET red top I am talking about.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts