The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
DE CORAZON NYC 150
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm relocating to NC in a month (Currently in Miami); just wanted to see if we had any NC members. It sucks that I have to start from scratch & gain new connects; In Miami I have connects from mechanics, Lighting (HIDS, Leds, etc), Tints, Body Shops.... now I have to start all over... :sad: Anyways hope to get to meet any local NC people.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
1,409 Posts
Perfect ! We can have a meet once I settle in NC..
yes sir! what part of NC will you be in?

(It would be kool since your car was my motivation to get those rims) :woot:
LOL, GLAD SOMEONE LIKE MY SHIT OTHER THAN ME...

SADLY MY WHEELS NEED TO BE RE-FINISHED... 2 MANY FLAT TIRES, POTHOLES, ETC.
$80/RIM
I HAVE ANOTHER SET OF THESE JUST NEED 2 SWITCH TPMS & TIRES, BUT NO TIME...

·
DE CORAZON NYC 150
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Morrisville (It's close to Raleigh).. but from time to time I will be in Charlotte (My mother in law lives out there)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
1,409 Posts
sweet, i have an uncle in charlotte... & raleigh ain't that far away either

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I'm in NC not too far from Raleigh myself. I was just in Raleigh last Friday and Sunday. Welcome to the state.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts

·
DE CORAZON NYC 150
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got a PM from MDavis whom is also close to Raleigh... so things are starting to look good... I should be in Raleigh in the 3rd or 4th week of June... We can all vote on a place and date to have our mini meet.. then we can spread the word to locals and have bigger meets.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
1,409 Posts
I just got a PM from MDavis whom is also close to Raleigh... so things are starting to look good... I should be in Raleigh in the 3rd or 4th week of June... We can all vote on a place and date to have our mini meet.. then we can spread the word to locals and have bigger meets.
+1 for the meet... but u lucky asses have like a 5 min drive... lol i'm 4 hours away, but i'd make it 4 the hell of it...

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I'm about an hour and 20 mins from Raleigh but when the meet goes down let me know.

·
DE CORAZON NYC 150
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Just to be organized and for our own ref

1. MRROLO150 aKa RoLO - 4th Gen ALti
2. l32nissan - 4th Gen ALti
3. dzaccord - 3rd Gen ALti
4. MDavis
5. mjgates - 4th Gen ALti
6. GM2Nismo - 4th Gen Alti

this would be our 1st meet (but not last).. we can always go Raleigh/Charlotte meets.. and then we can have a NC/SC meet later on.. It's up to you guys..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah they switched to the red lettering for about a year or so back in like 2007 and then switched back to blue in late 2008. I'm not really sure why though.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts