The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i haven't heard anything else about the projectors for 93-97 alty's. didn't know if it was just another tease or what.

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
Has anybody thought about just molding some projectors from some other car, like audi or VW ??

·
Resident drunken chef!
2,524 Posts
An audi a-4 headlight is close, it has been talked about a number of times. I was going to attempt it, but I could not find the headlights themselves in my budget. Hopefully, there will be a plug and play projector soon.

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
Is there a DOT website where it tells you all the requirements or whatever...

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey scooter. i have been meaning to call a company i found and see what i can get the a4 projectors for. if i can find the site i'll get back to you with a price.

·
u r below-me
249 Posts
the other day i saw a 2nd gen going down the opposite die of the road pretty fast, but i noticed it had on a front bumper still black (not painted) with dope ass projectors, and HIDs, it was in the kendall area, i doubt it would be anobody on this site, because obviously we all would have seen pics of them, but it looked dope for those 2 seconds he passed by me. if i see him again ill try n pull him over and take pictures.

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
please do man. i have my next project is the works as we speak.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts