·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet, you guys are east of pittsburgh huh. i know easton is, where's alantown? reason i was askin is cause we're road coursing this weekend.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dude, just found out the autox is cancelled. A Z nailed a guardrail last weekend and they won't have it fixed in time to race :( bummer! we're racing in akron OH on the 4th and in Dayton OH on the 11th. that's the only autoX still running as far as i know. www.pgh-maximas.com is my site, and www.pastreetracing.org is where to find out about where we'll be street racing. i'll let ya know as soon as i do, as long as it doesn't snow this weekend we'll havfe to find somewhere to race!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'll have to let ya know when we meet, phil should be there. . . he's got probably the fastest 4th gen max around. supercharged, jdm internals, you name it, it's on his max. runnin 12's. but all kinds of traction problems! i'll let ya know

·
Registered
1 Posts
Speed shops?

Hey guys....im looking for a good speed shop, i know of a couple but id rather go to someplace where i know someone else has used...

especially if they knew about altimas...

keep it sleazy...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pittsburgh. . . we have a speed shop here. . . . local thing. too bad you're far away. .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
decent man!!!! check it, go to www.pastreetracing.org and sign up. we're in pittsburgh streets! :) if you need something done (super charger, turbo, springs) our shop is the place bro. we charge around 60-100 bucks to get springs put on. not to bad considering how much some places charge. other times it's a (i'll do it for those tires) kinda thing. we can work out all kinda stuff. . :) hit me up on aim flyry110

1 - 17 of 17 Posts