The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
they're done! i picked mine up last thursday and had it painted and its on my car right now. it looks exactly like the 2k1 maxima front spoiler. makes my car look like the batmobile. hey ry..im gonna be down in SD on sat. near UCSD..maybe we can meet so you can check it out. i saw the retail price and it was $330.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
they're done! i picked mine up last thursday and had it painted and its on my car right now. it looks exactly like the 2k1 maxima front spoiler. makes my car look like the batmobile. hey ry..im gonna be down in SD on sat. near UCSD..maybe we can meet so you can check it out. i saw the retail price and it was $330.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
i paid $250 for the paint. i had the stock bumper repainted as well. it was expensive but its a lifeitme warranty. so if you guys in cali need a shop..go to FINISHLINE AUTO in gardena.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
oh yea..the header is another story. problems with the material they're trying to use. keeps cracking. i will def. keep you guys posted on that.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ZKrazy said:

do you know where UTC mall is? it's there in La Jolla near UCSD. time for a mini meet... and hopefully i'll be able to borrow my friend's digital... mannnnn i think i want one haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
5 Participants
Ry
The Nissan Club
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing