The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bboy Style
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the burgundy/mohogahny dark red, but like the bright fire-engine red! I seen a couple first gen SE's in that color, it's a limited edition or something. But a while ago, I saw a 2nd gen in that same shade of red, and I thought it was custom...but today, I ran into another one. Just curious if anyelse might have one, or seen one?

·
Bboy Style
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah ha...there it is!!! Always thought it was custom. Very RARE to me...I like :)

·
4G > SR
2,767 Posts
red 1st gen's are much, much rarer, i see red 2nd gens all the time, and that color is very nice, ive seen sizzzooo's a few times

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
LOL thats a really old pic, the ones in my sig are more recent, but i've got more pics coming..ahha

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
incase ya'll were wonderin, i take my commando wing off sometimes, im contemplating whether or not to sell it...thats why i have two diff pics..hehe

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts

Sprint springs came in handy, as u can tell in these pics..lol that was a BIG ASS GAP, the front that is

·
AKA: Oogie
469 Posts
hey sizzo... you should get some white rims... this guy in our TopNotch club has white rims on his red alty and it looks tiiiiight.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
yeah im tryin to sell those rims on my car now for $900, im thinking bout gettin these white Giovannas, they look just like the Tantrums,

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
anyone want that spoiler? ITS FOR SALE! Its a Wings West commando, and u know how much their shit costs..i think erebuni sells it for $356. it has an LED light and the paint is still glosssy. im now taking offers plus shipping

1 - 15 of 15 Posts