The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Other Fella
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Search does not return a thing.

And Im trying to find a Pro tint shop.

I know flare has mentioned a place by Shea. But I thought I would ask anyone here if they know a closer place to Staten Island or on the island that they would recommend to get Tinting done.

This way come next month I can check out a few places. I just want to get it done right, no half-ass work. I am going to do the same % all around dunno which one yet.

Also I noticed they have Pre-cut (computer cut) tint applications, I thought thats what they use to get the rear window with one sheet.

Hopefully some know of a place closer to SI. If not maybe Ill take ride out to shea (with my Yankee gear on) to check the place flare mentioned.

·
Get Off My Balls
1,600 Posts
Tidy Auto on Hylan Blvd I always bring my car their and they are good guys. They tint the windows all the way up to the top

·
The Other Fella
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shweeet

Cool Im going to stop by a couple this weekend, and see how much they are, and possibly see some of their work.

Now the rear window thing... on my last car it was cut in two. didnt look bad, but I oticed alot of folks talking about a single piece being applied. So when I read about the pre-cut / computer cut, I thought the tint shops use this technology. Not familiar with how big the sheets come.

·
WhY sOo SeRiOuS
679 Posts
IF YOUR IN THE QUEENS AREA TRY OUT THIS GUY NAME STEFANO IN ASTORIA QUEENS. THE GUY IS EXCELLENT WITH HIS WORK. HE HAS ALL THE % IN TINTS THAT YOU NEED AND DOES THE WINDOWS 1 PIECE. CALL FOR APPOINTMENT STEFANO 917 731 4836

·
The Other Fella
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TheGsPot.
Does tidy do 1 piece back window? I have been trying to get in there to ask, and to find out if the warranty their work (im sure they do). but they are always busy. just thought I asked since you been there and had work done. I think this is where I'll wind up getting it done, since Im close to them.

DJSCIASCIA
Auto Toys on Amboy rd across from goodfellas pizza I hear is good.

Yeah went there today with my in-law, but they want $250.00 I dunno :( I was thinking $200.00 for my car TOPS. Sure I know you get what you pay for, but I realy dunno there work, and the quote came outa the blue "oh yeah $250.00 want to do it today."

·
On the Job
677 Posts
Altima2kSE said:
TheGsPot.
Does tidy do 1 piece back window? I have been trying to get in there to ask, and to find out if the warranty their work (im sure they do). but they are always busy. just thought I asked since you been there and had work done. I think this is where I'll wind up getting it done, since Im close to them.

DJSCIASCIA
Auto Toys on Amboy rd across from goodfellas pizza I hear is good.

Yeah went there today with my in-law, but they want $250.00 I dunno :( I was thinking $200.00 for my car TOPS. Sure I know you get what you pay for, but I realy dunno there work, and the quote came outa the blue "oh yeah $250.00 want to do it today."

Haggle my brother...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts