The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Auto Tech
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WOW, if you haven't, DONT EVER!!!
i got the omega kit, its the biggest piece of shit bodykit ever....the front and back dont even fit, luckily the sides fit, thank god!

This is gonna cost like $600 just for the bodyshop to put it on and paint it! I am very disappointed and highly recommend noone buys from them...jeeezus

www.angelfire.com/sk2/fricke/1.rar
www.angelfire.com/sk2/fricke/2.rar

You gotta use WINRAR to open the files

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
was it too short??? too thick????...well they did post a paragraph on the fitment...but then again...didn't the vis need work too...cuz the fact that it has 2 loop over the fender...o wellz...body kits never fit right n e ways...they're always work to be done....peace

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
what kit did you get?

mine fit like a glove when i got it.

·
Auto Tech
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
first of all one of the sides already cracked, because the shit is way too thin, and the front doesn't fit at all, i think they sent me the front for another car....

the holes for the sideskirts look like a third grader cut them out with a butterknife, im workin on the pics right now, gimme like 10 min...

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
ross said:
the holes for the sideskirts look like a third grader cut them out with a butterknife
LMAO.....well said

I thought everybody knew about the fitment issues on that kit...why are people still buying it? :confused:

That sucks though man, I'm sorry it's giving you a rough time. :(

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
I'm waiting for pics...they still coming tonight? If not I'm going to bed.... I really wanna see this though.

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
I still want the iBi2 front for my 2nd gen. I took my body kit off already. I also want to see what the sides are going to look like. Jeff, whats the clearance of the kit on a car with a 2 inch drop?

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
jree said:
I still want the iBi2 front for my 2nd gen. I took my body kit off already. I also want to see what the sides are going to look like. Jeff, whats the clearance of the kit on a car with a 2 inch drop?
You took off your kit???
Man you can be #1 in line, I'm opening up pre-ordering this week.
Pics of sides by Friday. Clearance on 2" drop is about 3.5"...around the same as AeroDuo I believe. Let's not whore the man's thread though....:)

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
Sorry to HiJack but, how much for the front again? Does the styling resemble the R34? I was thinking about sides with a clearance like pacman2 but he's on 19's and I'm only on 18's.

I just hated how low my BW sides sat b/c when I wanted tolift my car, I couldn't see the place for my jack and I was scared about ripping them off when they were jacked up.

Back to the original topic. I have only heard one person say a good thing about Import Fan and that was XOoET64oOX. I'm sorry about your inconvenience bro. I really want a kit on my car again:(

·
Dro'd Out!.....again!
2,366 Posts
pr0lifik said:
.RAR? wtf kinda pics are those
lmao hahahha sorry to hear that. ross. try some scotch tape to keep it held on with those dug out butter knife holes ! lol

1 - 20 of 42 Posts