The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some party spots...and by me it looking pretty boring....
im from nyc and will be stuck in nj probably all winter..."north brunswick"...i know i got alllllllooooot of bars by rutgers but they all suk if ur trying to pick something up...i need a club....and all i could really find or have heard about is club abyss....they got miny me in the pics and also carmen electra from her dennis rodman days....

also whats up with the white chicks out here....theyre all italian and strictly only talk to white dudes....this is some soprano shyt....

anyway....if ur in the same boat as me and over 21 hook me up....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome to a college town in Jersey. Try Abyss for yourself but I swore a long time ago I would never go there again. There's also Hunka Bunka in Sayerville as well as Krome but all of these clubs in my opinion are watered down behind and just plain suck.

Again MY OPINION!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vegita said:
Welcome to a college town in Jersey. Try Abyss for yourself but I swore a long time ago I would never go there again. There's also Hunka Bunka in Sayerville as well as Krome but all of these clubs in my opinion are watered down behind and just plain suck.

Again MY OPINION!!
yea i hear ya....im just gonna need some places to check out once i start working...also everything is sooo damm far from each other....so i think im just gonna see if i make some friends when i start working hopefully i dont get stuck with lames...thanks

oh and chicks usually dig water down clubs....
if the chicks like it ill be there..lol..
anything is better then a quiet ass bar with a fine ass bartender and and a gorilla for her boyfriend staring at me from the corner of the bar while she flirts with me for more tips..lol

·
Registered
842 Posts
I turned down working for Abyss as a dancer for 2 reasons, first it was too damn far of a drive for me and second there's too many freakin meat heads that want to start shit. It's a cool club it just has a iffy crowd. If you don't mind the possibility of having an incident then go for it but if you're like me and just want to enjoy yourself without any problems then go somewhere else. I had an audition there and they wanted to hire my girlfriend, myself and a couple of people in our dance company but we all turned it down except one of us. I almost got in a fight that night as well. If you stop by there and see Ariana dancing tell her that Jared said what's up, she's one of our dancers but she lives a little north of trenton so it's not a far drive for her. She's got dark brown hair and dances pretty erotic, the dj loves her so you'll know who i'm talking about.
I know plenty of good clubs but they're a hall for you, but if you're ever coming down towards philly let me know I'll see what I can do.

·
Behold the Power of HID!!
1,255 Posts
altima95seny said:

yea i hear ya....im just gonna need some places to check out once i start working...also everything is sooo damm far from each other....so i think im just gonna see if i make some friends when i start working hopefully i dont get stuck with lames...thanks

oh and chicks usually dig water down clubs....
if the chicks like it ill be there..lol..
anything is better then a quiet ass bar with a fine ass bartender and and a gorilla for her boyfriend staring at me from the corner of the bar while she flirts with me for more tips..lol

That definetly sounds familiar to me!!! LOL I myself aint a club head...i likes me some lounges...where i can lounge at...lol But yeah NJ pretty much sucks if i wanna go out i go into the city!! Since you gonna be in the area we should go chill sometime....I assume ur over 21?

·
Pos Performance Pres.
244 Posts
shit i live in north brunswick my aim sn is brohmabull3000 drop an im and ill let ya know of some cool spots to chill at later

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aight peeps i got u guys on my buddy list....
if u lok in the off-topic forum ull see i wont be going out anytime soon cuz of a scuffle i had....i gotta wear this thing thats like a cast for 4 weeks....it wont last but ill try....good to see some heads close by to me in nj....ill holla....peace

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
i use to promote for abyss. The club is ok. Hunka bunka is ten times better though but the last two times i went there it was closed don't know y. Krome is a young adult club only. Give abyss a shot you won't be disappointed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts