The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Oops.. The one I posted was an aftershock.

·
jdm b16a eg6/MeCCaRyDeR
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i didnt' feel it but i like heard it? if that makes sense...like i heard the thing on top of my glass table shake..but nothign else was?

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
http://www.nbc4.tv/news/1997845/detail.html

The quake struck at 4:19 a.m. and was centered about three miles north of Big Bear City, a mountain resort town about 90 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, according to the Southern California Seismic Network. It was followed by a magnitude-4.5 one minute later and a magnitude-4.2 another minute later. Several aftershocks were recorded in the magnitude-3.8 and below range.
I was knocked out.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
its jigga james said:
*low blow* I was hanging out with your gf. *low blow* :flip: :eek:wned:
wrong, my g/f ditched her doctor's appointment:angry2: her ass is in trouble with me now. I have to play big bad b/f. She felt bad for her old friend and he came over with some other friends and somehow they end up in newport beach, then fontana......shit'z gonna fly tomorrow:angry2::angry6: :boxme: then maybe some :sex: after. :lol: But seriously, that's f*cked up!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
wrong, my g/f ditched her doctor's appointment:angry2: her ass is in trouble with me now. I have to play big bad b/f. She felt bad for her old friend and he came over with some other friends and somehow they end up in newport beach, then fontana......shit'z gonna fly tomorrow:angry2::angry6: :boxme: then maybe some :sex: after. :lol: But seriously, that's f*cked up!
:eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts