The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Frogs are good.
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
me either but not because im scared too or dont want to just no $$ to go anywhere lol, but i sure wont be flying any time around then anyway

R

·
0 Posts
i've flown tons of times since sept. 11th. if i had to fly somewhere this year on the 11th of sept., i wouldn't hesitate. however, i don't have a particular commitment that day, and i'm not going to fly just for the sake of getting on a plane and "making a statement."

so, no.

·
Banned
952 Posts
well nothing will happen at planes. The workers will look harder on that day so yeah it wont happen there. But you never know if something will happen somewhere eles. You drive to work and to the mall dont you? They could blow up your work or your mall yet that doesnt hesitet you. So why would this?

-Cory

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
shit, nothing's gonna happen on the 11th. why would "they" choose a day when everyone will be even more "alert" then they already are?

if i had $$....hell yeah i'd fly. i don't particularly like flying, but it's the plane's mechanical issues i've got beef with, not "terrorists".

J

·
0 Posts
isnt spirit airlines or swhatever that shits called offering free flights on the 11th?

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,208 Posts
I gave up flight long before 9-11. All the crashes and the fact that most of the planes flying now were in the air during the Carter Administration... The planes are too old and stressed

·
Registered
290 Posts
No need to fly on that date ....

Last year I had to fly on October 8, 2001 (About 3 wekks after 9/11) to New York because of business and was scared to death.

But now I would do it with no problem. We cannot put our life on hold because of these bastards !!!:angry2:

·
Rally U13
1,562 Posts
all of the free and reduced price tickets are gone. i, too, have flown after september 11... as said before, you should still continue doing what you have to do, w/o some pussified terrorists getting in the way.

R

·
0 Posts
in the US, anywhere from 20,000 - 40,000 people die per year in car crashes. anywhere from 100 - 600 people per year die in plane crashes. you do the math.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,208 Posts
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
in the US, anywhere from 20,000 - 40,000 people die per year in car crashes. anywhere from 100 - 600 people per year die in plane crashes. you do the math.

How many people do you know that survived a car wrecK??? A plane???

1 - 20 of 38 Posts