The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some good clubs...being that im from nyc and all the clubs are always great....a neighborhood nj bar is not exactly what i call partying....
north brunswick area here...

·
Banned
53 Posts
abyss is bangin,or you might wanna try the ECKO longr which is directly across the street.Either one has got some fly azz females in it,you should really go to abyss when funk flex is there!!!

·
Givin 'em 4gasms
4,461 Posts
brent todd said:
abyss is bangin,or you might wanna try the ECKO longr which is directly across the street.Either one has got some fly azz females in it,you should really go to abyss when funk flex is there!!!
Ecko? I guess they renamed it. Wasn't it like Paradise or something? Does that have anything to do with Marc Ecko(not really his last name) who is actually from that area?

Anyway, Abyss is pretty good. I haven't been there lately, but I don't love goin out anymore. I just got old I guess. Plus I'm not single. Also, I can't stand ****in dress codes. My ****in Tims look better than other people's ratty shoes. And why do I hafta tuck in my shirt? :angry2: Otherwise its pretty good. Just go to the city.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
brent todd said:

thats what i wanna hear.....drunk chicks...maybe some e.......and if funk flex frequents there then it should be kinda like the way tunnel use to be or exit.....i gotta make some buddies.....

mike4....i hear ya about the dress codes....i feel the same way when im here in queens and im trying to get into bars around where i live....but when i go out to clubs....i actually like getting slacked up wit a nice shirt and shoes....and definatly a cut....
it makes me feel comfortable for when im trying to talk to girls that if i didnt have about 6 drinks in me i wouldnt even know how to even say hi to...

and yes not being single can do wonders for ur social life....
i actually just wanna meet a good looking nj cutie for the winter and who knows....maybe a couple of cuties....im trying not to get old...once u stop going out...thats it....u will never go back...and if u do ull feel out of place....i know plenty of people that have gone through that....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts