The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think they are meeting in Greeneboro, NC again, so imma hit that up and roll down there with them

·
Gone but not forgotten
369 Posts
:) I would like to go on the tour but my money is tight right now and I can never find a hotel in Greensboro at a cheap rate. So if I go I might just drive straight to the track since I have family 20 minutes from the track.

·
Gone but not forgotten
369 Posts
:) Yeah they will stop in Greensboro NC and stay overnight. The North leg of the tour will start in Maryland and will make a couple of stops in Virginia before heading to NC.

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
str8altima said:
:) Yeah they will stop in Greensboro NC and stay overnight. The North leg of the tour will start in Maryland and will make a couple of stops in Virginia before heading to NC.
Where in Maryland are they starting and what date?

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
Strait from SS: (Norht Leg) starting in Bel Air, right near the state line... 9/19 at Mr. Tire 5 Bel Air MD, 21014.
Lunch stop: Virginia Motorsports Park
Nightparty: Sheraton Four Seasons (3121 High Point Rd Greensboro NC
9/20:
NOPI Nats...

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
cthunder said:
Strait from SS: (Norht Leg) starting in Bel Air, right near the state line... 9/19 at Mr. Tire 5 Bel Air MD, 21014.
Lunch stop: Virginia Motorsports Park
Nightparty: Sheraton Four Seasons (3121 High Point Rd Greensboro NC
9/20:
NOPI Nats...
Thanks C! Are you planning to ride?

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
I would like to join the caravan as well at least until VA. If I get the green light, I could be going (the wife & kids thing you know).

·
Gone but not forgotten
369 Posts
I went back in 00 and was almost involved in a pile up. There were cars running off the highway because traffic will be doing 80mph and then all of a sudden their doing 35. I didnt enjoy the drive down on tour 2000 but the stops we made were fun. If I go to Nopi this year I'm driving straight there. I think its safer and I'll save more money that way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts