The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Nissan God
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna know what they look like. ya'll think they front will look jacked up?

·
Registered
276 Posts

yep he did....mine now heheheheheheheh!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Travis!!

·
Givin 'em 4gasms
4,158 Posts
Travis S said:
I did... Look at my sig and go to my web page and you will see some pic's.
Hey Travis, when you painted your dash, did you take the whole thing out or what? Cause I've been wondering how you can do that with the airbag.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I just masked off everything, window and everything else I didn't want painted. I took everything else out I could but the dash I couldn't get out.

Your welcome david! I miss them! dub's -1 R.I.P.

·
Givin 'em 4gasms
4,158 Posts
Beautiful

Travis S said:
I just masked off everything, window and everything else I didn't want painted. I took everything else out I could but the dash I couldn't get out.

Your welcome david! I miss them! dub's -1 R.I.P.

Cool, cause that's what I was thinkin about doing. What exactly did you do? Sand, prime, paint, clearcoat? I was just thinkin it would have been hard doing it in the car. Was it all Foliatec, and do you recomend I only use that brand?
Thanx

·
Registered
287 Posts
mike - I used all folia tec paint. I didn't use the primer on that part, but I did use the paint and the sealer. The top of the dash is soft so that paint works really good with it. The only parts I am having problems with are the hard plastic. That tends to chip. But I haven't had any problems with the top of the dash. And yes I only recomend using that brand and far as painting the dash goes.

As for what I did I took out the vents and painted them black. Then I masket off the top, bottom and sides of the windshield. I used cardboard to so I didn't get over-spray on my window. I just left a little bit of the windshield open for light.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts