The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
I HAD SOME. THEY LOOK OK. BUT MY ADVICE WOULD BE TO GET 18'Z CAUSE ONLY 18'Z LOOK GOOD ON 2ND GENS. CHECK THE SIG.

·
*Honorary Member* I'm BaCk WiTh A 2nD GeN !
1,079 Posts
i had toxxins in my 1st gen ..... check my signature ... wait till im done with my second gen .. you'll 18z toxxin again

·
Registered
601 Posts
OK LAW I HEAR YA. WHEN ARE YOU GETTING YOUR 2ND GEN? I WAS GONNA GET 18Z. BUT THEN I SAW MY BABY'S SOME 19 INCH AXIS SPEED SIX. I CAN GET THEM @ A CHEAP PRICE TO. SO HOPEFULLY I'LL HAVE THEM BY HIN.

·
1,079 Posts
R I C said:
OK LAW I HEAR YA. WHEN ARE YOU GETTING YOUR 2ND GEN?
i got it already man .. last sunday .. brand spanking new .. fresh from the dealership , lol ... :D :D :D .. its a bitch , i have to break it in .. cant go fast .. lol .. but its cool ... i still have my trauma from the accident anyways ,lol ... aite good luck man ... i aint hooking up the car yet .. because now i have bills to pay .. car + insurance .. :( :( :(

·
1,079 Posts
by the way here is pic of 18z on a first gen ...

·
Registered
601 Posts
good job. i'm proud well i just order my kit getting it for only $550 shipped. (can't no one beat that). what color did u get not that it matters cause your going to change it. but good job man, keep me updated on the progress.

·
1,079 Posts
what kit did u get RIC ? i got silver right now .... same as my old one ...

·
Registered
601 Posts
i got the risq kit but i'm gonna do some cutting and pasting to it though. i should be done w/ it by the middle of next year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts