·
Nissan God
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how are they? color and qualitywise

·
I don't care
3,361 Posts
I had some. They were stock wattage and had a nice hyper white (slight blue tint) but since the wattage was the same they were a little worse then my stocks when lighting up the road.

The Nokya is in the drivers side light and the PIAA SuperPlasma is in the other one. In the first picture you can see how much brighter the PIAAs are, but when I took the picture looking out (I was sitting on the hood) the Nokya lit up the road better (most likely because of color. So Nokyas are good, unless you get some that are too blue.

Oh yeah, I replaced mine because I touched the bulb by accident and it was out after about 6 months.

·
donor cycle
8,714 Posts
i like mine, i paid like 15 dollars for them new and they still look/work great after like 4 months..

·
Nissan God
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what do u think abou high wattage Nokya bulbs? i've got an upgraded harness. im not really sure if i should use high wattage bulbs cuz its gets annoying burning harnesses all the time

·
One Shot~ Liquor Shotz~
142 Posts
I got a pair of artic whites 80/100 watts, fried my left harness recently. Its been lasting a while now almost 7 months

·
Nissan God
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTW, i have an upgraded harness, so should i be safe and get the stock wattage bulbs, or should i be safe with the high wattage bulbs? I know they make the Arctic white, but does Nokya make any other bulbs like super plasmas or anything?

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
alex, you're the only person/place that sells upgraded harnesses right?
Jay

·
Nissan God
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Remember

NissanLunatic said:
If you don't want the harnesses to burn out, you must use the upgraded harnesses.
Alex
so are u sayin that i have no chance WHATSOEVER in burning an Upgraded harness? even if i used the same bulbs that burned out my original harness? MAN whats ur address! i want to geth those Polarg Super whites from ya man! peace

1 - 11 of 11 Posts