The Nissan Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subject says it all: Does anyone have any Alti pics without the spoiler? Very limited budget but I want a V6 Alti bad, so I'm trying to save where I can.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'll post some pics tomorrow, if possible! I have the 3.5SE without the spoiler--I actually think the spoiler breaks up the lines of the car...IMHO, that is. I think it looks alot cleaner without (and cheaper, no less!)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IrishPrincess--great looking car, I'm starting to like it without the spoiler. Thanks for the pic.

a4racer--looking forward to your pics. Thanks

·
Man with Car
776 Posts
Here you go, and...

... as a bonus you also get the chance to look at a blonde guy standing next to it. With a cell phone. I have no idea who he is, or what the deal with the phone is. ;)

Jarrod K. Wright
'02 3.5SE 5-speed
'98 SE 5-speed

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nice looking Altimas

I happen to like the look of the Altima without the spoiler. I have only seen two 3.5SE models without the spoiler. The first one was at Harrleson Nissan, it was Mystic Emerald with Blond leather interior. The second one I saw yesterday on Interstate 85 in Greenville, South Carolina. It was just like Jarrod's. It was Polished Pewter with mudguards, but it did have a sunroof wind deflector. Overall, I think the SE looks better without the spoiler, it looks classier and less prone to police.

·
Registered
535 Posts
DVSMIKE said:
Sorry. says my file is to big. Is there anyway i can compress this jpeg file?
You could edit the photo and make it smaller and/or lower resolution...or you could zip it.

Kevin

·
Registered
951 Posts
Re: Here you go, and...

Now that we know what you look like, your posts will never be the same. Oh your color choice is great ,no not you, the car!

jkwright said:
... as a bonus you also get the chance to look at a blonde guy standing next to it. With a cell phone. I have no idea who he is, or what the deal with the phone is. ;)

Jarrod K. Wright
'02 3.5SE 5-speed
'98 SE 5-speed

·
Registered
308 Posts
DVSMIKE said:
Sorry. says my file is to big. Is there anyway i can compress this jpeg file?
If you have a program called Paint Shop Pro (you can download a shareware version from the net) you can use the "batch conversion" feature under the file menu to convert bitmap pictures *.bmp to jpeg's ... or you could zip it using winzip ...:)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Re: Here you go, and...

jkwright said:

Jarrod K. Wright
'02 3.5SE 5-speed
'98 SE 5-speed
NICE PANTS!!!

Obviously you didn't see that NO PARKING sign your standing on?

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
233 Posts
S1DIMMER said:
IrishPrincess--great looking car, I'm starting to like it without the spoiler. Thanks for the pic.

a4racer--looking forward to your pics. Thanks
Thanks. I like it both with and without the spoiler. For me it was just a matter of what I could afford.

Either way you decide to go, you're still getting a great looking car. Good luck!

·
Man with Car
776 Posts
More heckling!

wild willy said:
Jarrod, come on and admit it. it's you . You can not fool us.
Oh, I could fool you. The blonde guy might be me, but the Altima? Papier mache. Suckers! ;)
Originally posted by Dallas
Now that we know what you look like, your posts will never be the same. Oh your color choice is great ,no not you, the car!
They'll be exactly the same -- argumentative and really, really long. And thanks for the compliment on my gray car, although I thought for a white boy my skin tone looked pretty good in the photo.

And finally, we have the following:
Originally posted by Krooked8
NICE PANTS!!! ... Obviously you didn't see that NO PARKING sign your standing on?
Yeah, the pants aren't too bad. They're wrinkle-free, you know? As for the fire lane, well, let's just say I work for the city and have ins with both the police and fire chief. :angel1:

Jarrod

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.