The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a spoiler a while ago and is ready to install. I've been going around body shops and they want like $100-$300 to install!!! I read many threads and many people got it installed for about $50.
I really don't want to do it myself. Does anyone know a body shop in NJ that can install it at a decent price? Also, where can I get a hole locating strip. (The Spoilerdepot spoiler that I got came with set screws, which I really don't trust.)

THANKX

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
If it's not painted then the price seems right for $100-$200 for a good job. $50 for painting and install is an insane price. If it's already painted, $50-$100 for install sounds right.

·
Switched to a Maxima
200 Posts
Does anyone ever meet up in NJ to chill. All i always see here is people driving to NY or Long Island. When we gonna do something in NJ. I'm sure there is a ton of places a bunch of us can chill and stuff.

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
jersey is hard man...lol doesn't seem to have the same love. Couple hardcore .netters lol like Shock nd Orlando who set the map in Nj but....metts are far and few between here.

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Mega-Hurtz said:
i would go to meets and stuff but my car is pure stock right now. except for tints
Don't sweat that man...meets are good fo just "meeting" lol you think everyone on this board has a hooked up altima? No....they're just fun to go to and meet alot of cool people, have a bbq and talk cars, girls etc.....don't be shy lol I get love even with the maxima.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Down for a jersey meet, live in central jersey have a couple of altima buddies too who will show up.

·
The Saga Continues......
3,303 Posts
hey dave, if the spoiler is painted and all u need is to have it mounted, take it to ocean autobody. its in monmouth county. i took mine there and they charged me $50. there ya go.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Im stationed down in florida, but i hail from NY/NJ. You could always go down to seaside heights and have a meet out there. Plenty of chicks and things to do. If thier are any meets set-up when Im back home on vacation. Id love to go and bring my alty. My bro would go also, but he'd bring his 300zx.

·
The Saga Continues......
3,303 Posts
seaside is definitely the place to be in the summer. however, popo has been crackin down on cars the past couple of years (ie beats, neons, exhausts, etc.) seems like they have nothing else better to do.

·
!!Official Per4mance!!
305 Posts
I'm down for a meet here in New Jeru.

·
Switched to a Maxima
200 Posts
Everyone is meeting up at the park under the GW bridge i think you guys should go. I'm going to give it a shot. Especally winter is coming.

·
EnVioUs CrEaTioNs
513 Posts
damn you guys are killing me I've been waiting for a local meet and you plan it on the weekend of the tri-state fireman's convention

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Craig1662 said:
damn you guys are killing me I've been waiting for a local meet and you plan it on the weekend of the tri-state fireman's convention
we did that on purpose....all of us NE members secretly took a poll about what weekend would screw you up the most.....hehe j/k

1 - 20 of 20 Posts