The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there are none by me at all....and if u dont know what handball is its very familiar to racketball but with no rackets and a different ball...anyone???

·
Nissan-Suzuki-Infiniti
799 Posts
Handball is a ghetto sport...only people who live in the city knows what handball is...

In Jersey...you're not going to find handball courts in the subs...maybe in some city neighborhoods.

·
2,446 Posts
There are handball courts near me. Though if you want games, the only place I know is in Chinatown, on Grand St. somewhere.

·
Behold the Power of HID!!
1,255 Posts
Ahhh handball...I miss Brooklyn so much...we had a handball court in every section of my complex, and there were like 8 sections!!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this summer is gonna suk....i play in tournaments....i miss my people...i love going to courts all over the city and people in parks knowing u and being madd cool with u...miles from where ur actually from...smoking bud....god i miss those days....
nj is gonna suk for me this summer....fuk it atleast i got the beaches..

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SlamminRC said:
There's one in Piscataway, not far from New Brunswick. I play there very often during the Spring and Summer time. Maybe we can catch some games during that time. Not now though, TOOO COLD!!!!;)
where ?where ???where????????address???
map it for me at maps.com plzzzzzzzzzzz....

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SlamminRC said:
There's one in Piscataway, not far from New Brunswick. I play there very often during the Spring and Summer time. Maybe we can catch some games during that time. Not now though, TOOO COLD!!!!;)
where dude....cmon

·
OLD??? Who's OLD??? MEEE?
350 Posts
altima95seny said:
where dude....cmon
Sorry for the late response. It's Columbus Park in Piscataway. Take Rte. 529 North towards Piscataway. Keep going till you cross an overpass, Once you go over the overpass, make your first right. Goto the end, you will see the basketball court on the right, then the baseball field on the right. The handball court is right next to the Tennis courts on the left at the end. There's only 2 courts there, but better than nothing.:D I'd like to play you but it's too cold now.... Hope we get a chance during the Spring and summer times as i will be there often playing with my boyz.... Laterz.......

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks dude.....yea its too fuken cold now...fuk that i just wanted to know where it is that way when the weather starts being nicer i can whoop ur ass......hahhahaahhaha
dude what u got family here in nj that u come out here and play handball???

·
OLD??? Who's OLD??? MEEE?
350 Posts
altima95seny said:
thanks dude.....yea its too fuken cold now...fuk that i just wanted to know where it is that way when the weather starts being nicer i can whoop ur ass......hahhahaahhaha
dude what u got family here in nj that u come out here and play handball???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! We'll see who whoops whose ass!!!:D

I used to live in jersey from 1989 till 1999. During that time, I met lots of peeps. I go there to play Handball cause i have lots of friends in jersey. In Fact, I knew about this place cause one of my friends live about 7 blocks away from there. We usually play on the w/e, but sometime play during the weekday after everyone get's off work. I'll let you know when we gonna play next. Won't be for a while though since it's SNOWBOARD season:D . Aight, that's it for now. Laterz

·
Registered
17 Posts
HANDBALL!!!!!!!!!

oohhhh dip...got some hand ballers huh. i play just about everyday in a racket ball court at the gym...yes getto as hell!!!! i just found a court by my house, ive been in jersey for 7 years and never knew. born and raised in bk & si.....see i got the best of both worlds....handball court right by the beach!!!! any of yall want to cruise down to seaside to play some handball let me know!!! i got a few players around by me...only cause i taught them...damn jersey people. i havnt checked the court out yet so we'll see. holla back!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts