The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=93687

^ All the information is on that thread. There are currently 2 pages. These wheels should fit '01 & below Altimas with the 4 X 114.3 bolt pattern. These are going to be custom made. They don't make these in this size with that bolt pattern & offset.

They will be for the:

Rota Slipstream
16" X 7"
45mm offset
4 X 114.3

OR

Rota Circuit 10
16" X 7"
45mm offset
4 X 114.3

www.machiii.net

I am waiting for the final e-mail from MACH III with further details & after that, I will post further details & start the group buy on the B15 forum. If anyone is interested, post which wheel you would like. Thanks! :D

MODS: I hardly ever post here, so feel free to move this to any other appropriate forum if you need to.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, you see, a bunch of us want to get some lightweight 16" X 7" wheels on the B15 forum. So I figured that I would come here to see if anyone else might be interested in getting a set for autocrossing or drag racing or what ever other type of motorsport that one might be interested in.

If anyone is interested, feel free to post here. Thanks for the replies though! :D

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
JMLaltima said:
16"? i would not buy those......you are better off saving some money and getting some 17s or 18s
some people are more about performance than size though, and those Rotas would be perfect for Auto-X and other forms of racing. smaller wheel = lighter and you can run a slightly smaller tire for lower gearing.

if this would have been around when i bought wheels, i definetly would have been in on it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts