The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in alexandria Va area and was wondering if anyone in this area knew of a muffler shop that would do custom cat-back exhausts?! i went to mieneke on rt.1 next to car trendz, but from the input i got back they are a bad company! so if anyone could save me the trouble on looking for a shop and recommend one to me would be greatly appreciated!

·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
email black hornet. i cannot rmember right now the name of the place he did his. its in reston area. expensive but good.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn thanx for all those but they are too far! i cant go all the way to sterling to do an exhaust done! im in alexandria area!

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ramses said:
email black hornet. i cannot rmember right now the name of the place he did his. its in reston area. expensive but good.
hey so when yall gonna have a meet? i wanna go!

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
altima04 said:
damn thanx for all those but they are too far! i cant go all the way to sterling to do an exhaust done! im in alexandria area!
from Alexandria to Sterling is less than thirty minutes bro...PM sent.

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
bowzer said:
How much you think these places would charge to do 2.25" mandrel bent w/a 04 wrx muffler?
Mach V Motorsports also shares space with Ultimate Performance. Mach V specializes in Subaru upgrades. Call them and see! 703.435.5000

1 - 11 of 11 Posts