Nissan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
From what I remembered, he got into a bad car accident, broke his legs, couldn't walk, etc. He wasn't around for a while, and hasn't been for about a year again.

·
Nissan-Suzuki-Infiniti
799 Posts
I remember he owed some people money and/or refunds for stuff he sold but allegedly did not deliver.

He got into an accident and tried to explained himself. Some members here trashed him while others defended him.

·
Resident Boost Junkie
3,045 Posts
CryingFreeman said:
I remember he owed some people money and/or refunds for stuff he sold but allegedly did not deliver.

He got into an accident and tried to explained himself. Some members here trashed him while others defended him.

Yea ive talked to him like 2 or 3 times , and he kept feeding me a line bullshit everytime, like how he saidUPS couldnt ship to a P.O.Box, Bullshit, i bought a bunch of stuff off the itnernet and had it delivered to my college, and it was delivered from UPS ! Then he said he put the wrong addy on there and it was sent back to him, then he said his wife was selling it , and she didnt know he had sold to to me. After that , i tried emailing him and talkin with him on AIM/AOL , but got ne respone, and he did read the emails, i checked on that, but never a response. People liek that need to banned from the site and banned from selling stuff over the internet !

·
Registered
410 Posts
i was the first one he ripped off for that damn CAI. He told me he shipped it three times and he never did or i just never got it. Now he justs keeps ripping off more and more people.

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
BoriquaRacer said:
...he saidUPS couldnt ship to a P.O.Box, Bullshit, i bought a bunch of stuff off the itnernet and had it delivered to my college, and it was delivered from UPS !...
Dude, don't take this the wrong way but that's true. UPS won't deliver to a PO box unless it's an envelope. I work in a distribution center and we mainly use UPS for most of our shipments so I pretty much have an idea of what I'm talkign about.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
i lived rigt around im and we both used the same mechanic(a old friend from youth league basketball)well the last i heard from the mechanic mike was wrking down the jersey shore..i believe he recovered just fine

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
19 Participants
freshman
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing