The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Disproportionate Member
716 Posts
Hmm... Honestly? I think black or silver. White would get too dirty, red and pewter just aren't happening (Sorry Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans :) ).

·
Registered
24 Posts
grey for calipers

i have the same color car and i tried the grey color , its looks good but i think maybe red would have been better , hey maybe yellow :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I painted them high gloss black, didn't want them to stick out like a sore thumb. It would look better in a brighter color if they were a aftermarket caliper like brembo, since they were stock I didn't want them to be so noticeable.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I was thinking about white. I kinda have a theme going on. I had white on another car I had and you don't really see the dust or dirt. CES, how far is Eden from lexington NC, I would love to see your ride and let you can check out mine. I haven't seen the first alty owner around here that mods their car, all older people or bone stock.

·
Resident NBA Junkie
350 Posts
What grille looks better on the Altima

What grille looks better on Pewter, AT Sports Grille or Stillen Street Scene Grille. (No offense Mike and Dave but I like the look of the Stillen grille more than the luxury grille.)

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
my grill =P

·
Registered
342 Posts
yo NC peeps, I'm in Greenville.
Good old G-vegas. I am an ECU almuni, I graduated in 99. I miss ECU :lol:

My best friend still goes there. If I come down, I will let you know.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Voyager and Fanatic, you guys have the 2 tightest 3rd gen pewters on these boards.
Thanks, wow never expected to read that. I plan on working on the system and lights next (I already have all the bulbs, just not all the wiring harness's so I waiting on them). I want a fiberglass enclosure so I can actually use my trunk :D and to clean it up a little bit, also to to port more of the bass into the car. I also plan on clearing out my headlights, just gotta get the balls to open up the headlights, I just don't want them to leak

1 - 20 of 33 Posts