The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know when the commercail's start running? I can't wait to see the ad campaigne I hope it's good like wrx or something. Chances are I won't get a chance to test drive one so I'll have to just see it in action on t.v.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've heard that nissan will do a re-introduction around the first of the year....with heavy advertising and will probably increase Altima prices....of course that would probably only hold if they are selling well. This comes from district rep.

·
wannabe member....
145 Posts
posted on www.nissannews.com

Altima Pricing Press Conference – “Taking the Cure”
Jed Connelly, Sr. Vice President, Nissan North America, Inc.
Detroit, Aug. 30, 2001

"The launch phase, which begins in October, will continue to target our key prospects, while also introducing Altima’s appeal to a wider, more mainstream audience. As with Xterra, once we reach our core target, others will follow.

The launch phase will include a range of media, including a 10-page print insert, print ads, outdoor and direct marketing and an internet ad campaign. All elements will carry “The Cure for the Common Car” campaign tagline.

Of course, we’re also going to be running a series of :30 second broadcast spots that will stand out as much among existing mid-size sedan ads as the Altima itself does on the road.

Let’s look at just a couple of these new spots.

I guess you could say there’s nothing middle-of-the-road about those spots except for the spin the stunt driver makes at the end of them.

These spots will begin airing in about a month. We’ll be happy to provide more details and specifics about the campaign a little later to those of you who need it.

We’re confident that with the new 2002 Altima we have the right product and the right marketing message."
:p

·
Registered
3 Posts
The only thing I've seen is a huge billboard on the streets here in so. cali and those internet pop up windows on some web sites. I asked the dealership by my house and they had no idea.:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts