The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if its not to expensive I want to do it but I have no idea where I would like to do it at a place in michigan but I will send it away if I have to. anyone have an idea on how much it would cost??
 

·
Die Trying
Joined
·
8,357 Posts
John2364 said:
whats the compton swap meet and where do I find it, whats the number and stuff??
i think it was joke, because it's such a...

nevermind. How about this...
don't chrome your gas cap, please! For the sake of the Altima community, don't do it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could care less what sounds gay to you man. its something diffrent, anyways if its not too expensive im gona do it but if its over 20 bucks then im dropping the idea because its not worth more that 20 bucks to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
John2364 said:
I could care less what sounds gay to you man. its something diffrent
Are you going to ride around with your gas lid popped open so ppl can see it? I second the motion to pass on this idea too....jm$.02 Get some eyelids or something instead
 

·
WhY sOo SeRiOuS
Joined
·
679 Posts
are you going to ride around with your gas lid open so ppl can see it? BWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH :p
 

·
Die Trying
Joined
·
8,357 Posts
bjakins said:


Are you going to ride around with your gas lid popped open so ppl can see it? I second the motion to pass on this idea too....jm$.02 Get some eyelids or something instead
i don't think he's talkin about his cap, i think it's the gas door he's talking about. If that's the case, just buy some of that chrome spray paint and seal it with a few coats of clear
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry about the confusion man I mean the door which covers the gas cap not the achuall gas cap. I think the door will look slick if its cromed. but anyways if anyone else thinks its gay thats your problem. If anyone else says "for the sake of the altima community please dont", then I will put a huge sticker in my rear window that says "Altimas.net told me to crome my gas door!!" anyways please dont down my idea when you have retards on this board who get thoes sticky neon light stips and put them across their dash board, or people who get rear tails which look like oversized lego blocks. oh yea I forgot one more thing you also have many people on this board which put the but uggly rear spoilers on their car made of aluminum first of all the altima is a fwd car, second of all the idea of clean is to make a car look stock and that god dam spoiler looks like a kid made it out of a play set he had and threw it on his big brothers car. At least im gona have my gas door professionally dipped so it wont look any dirtier then puting on crome rims. but hey thats my oppinion and you have already shown your intilted to yours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,659 Posts
John2364 said:
sorry about the confusion man I mean the door which covers the gas cap not the achuall gas cap. I think the door will look slick if its cromed. but anyways if anyone else thinks its gay thats your problem. If anyone else says "for the sake of the altima community please dont", then I will put a huge sticker in my rear window that says "Altimas.net told me to crome my gas door!!" anyways please dont down my idea when you have retards on this board who get thoes sticky neon light stips and put them across their dash board, or people who get rear tails which look like oversized lego blocks. oh yea I forgot one more thing you also have many people on this board which put the but uggly rear spoilers on their car made of aluminum first of all the altima is a fwd car, second of all the idea of clean is to make a car look stock and that god dam spoiler looks like a kid made it out of a play set he had and threw it on his big brothers car. At least im gona have my gas door professionally dipped so it wont look any dirtier then puting on crome rims. but hey thats my oppinion and you have already shown your intilted to yours.
IMO, a chrome gas door would look stupid, kind of like painting body parts of your car different colors, so if you really wanna mess with the door, put on a carbon fiber/polished gas door, it won't look as bad.
 

·
Die Trying
Joined
·
8,357 Posts
well, do what ya want, BIG MAN! It's all you. But, in a loving and considerate kinda way, we're just helping you from making a huge mistake. Everyone you drive past will point and laugh at you. I think i speak on behalf of the entire Altimas.net community when i say...

"What the hell are you thinkin?! Chromed gas door? That's gonna be ugly as sin! What's next? The winshield wipers? Or are they already done? Do what you want, different strokes for different folks, but that's the silliest idea i've ever heard."

Sorry if i've offended you, but it happens to everyone. Get over it! Spend the money on a tank of gas or an oil change or something. No no, oooohh, how about some spark plugs? Platinum ones! That's cooler than chrome anything.
 

·
Illest in Nebraska
Joined
·
3,097 Posts
I LOVE THE IDEA CHROME IT, CHROME IT ALL ........................................................................................................................................................................


Ok feel better? :Cough cough:: Don't do it :cough cough::
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
so you want to chrome out your gas door....hmmm and for 20 bills...hmmm. this is from my shop where i DO some dipping and it about 10 buck a square inch. so your talking maybe 50 for something that will get looks. but the looks your gunna get arent the ones you want.

~steve
 

·
Jr. Lord Of Search
Joined
·
2,594 Posts
steve - I live in rochester, how much would it cost for you to polish up my valve cover? or give it a brushed aluminum look? something that would look good?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
865 Posts
1fastaltima said:
What's next? The winshield wipers? Or are they already done?
You can buy chrome painted twin wipers at any local auto or convient store like kmart, walmart, checker auto, and just about anywhere else. But I think the next big thing will be chroming side mirrors.
 

·
reppin DC crew
Joined
·
488 Posts
havnt u sen it on the eclipse it looks tight and i like it but only if u have a circle gas cover not that gay square. thats what would make it look bad is the shape wound stand out not so much the crome
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top