The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
im an owner of 2.5 and i regret very much about buying 2.5 instead of 3.5

but since it's too late for me to do anything, does anyone know if it is easy for 3.5 exhuast to modded and fit on 2.5?

i know there is dual exhaust out for 2.5 in customaltimas but that thing is way too expensive and i would be more interested in buying used 3.5 if it would fit.

thanks

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
i'm sure you can goto a muffler shop and they can custom bend something for you cheap.

·
carputer owns you
766 Posts
altimanamja said:
hello
im an owner of 2.5 and i regret very much about buying 2.5 instead of 3.5
What am I the only 2.5 owner who does not regret for a minute not getting the 3.5?

As for your exhaust hasn't someone already done that and found that going to a shop would be cheaper and yield better results?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Re: Re: anyone knows if 3.5 exhaust would be able to fit on 2.5?

DJKhan85 said:
What am I the only 2.5 owner who does not regret for a minute not getting the 3.5?

As for your exhaust hasn't someone already done that and found that going to a shop would be cheaper and yield better results?
Nope. You're not alone I dont need the extra speed. I'm satisfied. I dont like how our exaust looks though.

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
Re: Re: anyone knows if 3.5 exhaust would be able to fit on 2.5?

DJKhan85 said:

nope i dont regret owning a 2.5...
well if i do i just jump into my g :D

·
carputer owns you
766 Posts
^^ Hey hows the computer install going?

·
Registered
63 Posts
As I recall, there was a thread on this earlier. I believe it was an early thread for Berk’s exhaust. There was something about how it wasn’t beneficial to use the 3.5L exhaust on a 2.5L due to the engine’s output. I’m no expert on engines or exhausts, but I do remember seeing the thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts