The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if any of you guys are leasing your new 02 altimas and what you are paying about..I plan on leasin an 03 altima next yr..I want just the sport package..I looked in the site and it wouldnt give me a lease amount for this model for some reason..I am assuming its gonna be in the mid 3's..If you do lease, list what options you have and the details of your lease ( money down, miles allowed, etc)..thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i didnt ask if it sucked

I submitted this for information..Not for some asses to tell me that leasing sucks and this and that...Leasing has its ups and downs but thats a whole other story

·
From D Land of Tendulkar
521 Posts
i am leasing

Hi i am leasing my 2002 2.5s altima. I paid $800 for the drive off which included the first months payment and my payments after tax and license come to 252 per month. I just love it it is a 60 month lease i know it's unheard of but it would just give me more time to appreciate this car and get all the looks. :)

·
Always something better
1,700 Posts
Leasing is great, all you have to do is run the car through the car wash every few months and change the oil every 15k just unplug the odo if your mileage runs higher than expected;) after you return the car some guy thinks he's getting a great buy cause the car is clean :D

Humanfly, you got taken 60 months my friend just leased a fully loaded SL for under 300 a month for 39 months:cool:

This whole new car hottest car craze is overrated, to many people are willing to pay more for a car just to have it, my Nissan salesman has V6 Altima's going for 450 a month lease, the 2003 Maxima SE is going for less than 350;) fully loaded Pathfinder are even less.

Only lease if you can write it off other wise your throwing your money away.

For a 4Banger try for 39months 12k a year and under 280 a month, a V6 get on the list to start over paying :angry2:

Wait till the new Accord comes out and all the people run to Honda, then maybe they will be priced better

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how much?

How much to lease the 03 max?..under 350 a month?...where is this place please give me the #..Is it like 5k down? for 60 months?..NO way its cheaper than the altima leases.

·
Always something better
1,700 Posts
Action Nissan, Nyack NY exit 11 off the NYS Thurway the salesman name is Freddy and the number is 845-358-6700, tell him you got his name from me/Mike:D

He's off on Wedesdays

I've leased 2 Pathfinders and 2 Altimas from him and he always gives me good deals, I even got a gift for him.

Last time I checked the SE Maxima was for 329, add some $ for certain options and 6speed but it way less than a 3.5 Altima;)

I hope noone take me serious for my saracasm in my 1st post:D

·
Former Alty Owner
2,925 Posts
Re: how much?

DOKBURN said:
How much to lease the 03 max?..under 350 a month?...where is this place please give me the #..Is it like 5k down? for 60 months?..NO way its cheaper than the altima leases.

Actually .. you can get a Max for cheaper then an Altima 3.5.... Look in your paper.. you can get a Maxima Se pretty much fully loaded for around 22-23K.. you can not get an Altima for that fully loaded.. you're looking at another 3 grand easy. If you haven't noticed.. but this car.. the 3.5 has not had one offer, incentive yet from Nissan.. they have no need to discount the Alty yet.. The demand is too great.. I remember back in Nov.. I was looking to lease.. and at that time.. the lease was about 60 bucks cheaper a month for the Max then the Alty.. and that was a fully loaded Max to a partially equipped Alty.. Nissan is practically giving away Maxima's these days.. :)

·
3.5 DFWGuy
108 Posts
Re: Re: how much?

scottlny said:

Actually .. you can get a Max for cheaper then an Altima 3.5.... Look in your paper.. you can get a Maxima Se pretty much fully loaded for around 22-23K.. you can not get an Altima for that fully loaded.. you're looking at another 3 grand easy. If you haven't noticed.. but this car.. the 3.5 has not had one offer, incentive yet from Nissan.. they have no need to discount the Alty yet.. The demand is too great.. I remember back in Nov.. I was looking to lease.. and at that time.. the lease was about 60 bucks cheaper a month for the Max then the Alty.. and that was a fully loaded Max to a partially equipped Alty.. Nissan is practically giving away Maxima's these days.. :)
You cant get the fully loaded Maximas for that Price SE or GLE, remeber Maxima come with more items standard than Altimas. The SE's they are advertising are the base SE's(which come with alot) but without Moonroof,leather, Navi and other items.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts