The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Yes, We Got Cars In AK
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know if anyone ordered from them they are cheap but how is their customer service and shipping fast good ?
Thanx for all responses

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
great prices. chad's cool. only problem: i'm still waiting for my struts that i ordered 2 weeks ago and am having problems contacting him.
Jay

·
$ make my Engine go Round
487 Posts
yeap same here great prices, chad is cool, but my rims still haven't arrived (been about 2 and a half weeks) and I am also having problems getting ahold of chad : ) I will let you know when I get them

·
Registered
743 Posts
Wow yeah great prices specially when you dont get your shit !!

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
4,763 Posts
So you mean to tell me All Revved Up is not sending you the items you've ordered? I am going to suspend them right away than.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Ok, just called him up on my dime. He says he's been out and couldn't answer phones.
I asked for my tracking number and he gave it to me. Looks like they've been shipped at least. That's good. Also good is that they were shipped the day after I ordered.
another thing: he insures everything he ships, so they're in good hands.
Last thing: 3 days after I ordered my kybs for 265 shipped, prices dropped to 239shipped. He says the company he gets them from was overstocked and lowered the price (so anybody who needs kyb's, look him up.) I left him a message earlier this week about the new low price and he says he looked into it, but couldn't do anything about it. He did offer to make up the difference on my next purchase. The problem is that I'm pretty much done modding the altima, so dunno if i'll ever see the $20.

In summary, he does take care of you. His prices are phenomenal. He does ship the following day, has tracking number, and insures. I don't think the delays were not his fault as 9-11 and xmas probably slowed mail system down. As for him not being around for the past week, dunno about that (inexcusable imo)...at least return messages or email. Tracking numbers should be given automatically so buyers don't hafta call on their own time to request it.

Would I do business again? Only if the prices remain low. If he was a respectable (big name like tirerack) seller, I'd say no problem, but he's on probation in my book.

I'll post again once I receive the packages.

Jay

·
Blazed
357 Posts
chad im

If anyone needs chads im its " FLboatdealr" and his boy kyle, who is moondawg on this site, is this "kyle1924" there you caan talk to the owner. I ordered my springs, and I will let ya know how it goes, I talked to chad a few times, and he sounds like he knows his stuff, and kyle (moondawg) is always upodatin me on whats up with my order, they are good guys, but I will let ya know my ultimatum when I get these springs!

·
487 Posts
yeah i don't blame him for me not getting my rims yet, its no big deal anyway he seems like a nice guy, only prob was he told me they would be here a week and a half ago so I am just anxious : )
I would say he needs to do a better job of returning calls and e-mails though :)

G

·
I am sorry about the delays on some shipments. My AOL SN is kyle1924 and Chads SN is allrvvedup or FLBOATDEALR. His website is not going to be www.allrevvedup.com but its going to be WWW.CHEAPSPEEDPARTS.COM. He just registered it this week. As far as when WWW.CHEAPSPEEDPARTS.COM. If any of you live in FL check out this month's issue of Makes and Models and look for his full page add. I re-posted some pictures below of the many that I have taken of the store. Once again my e-mail address is [email protected]. If I am feeling bored over the Christmas vacation I will make a page on my own domain for Altima parts because I love HTML. More pictures and specials will be posted soon. Check out the rim specials I have posted.

All Revved Up
7169 Ulmerton Road
Largo, FL 33777
(727)507-7883

Ebay seller account: allrevvedup

You can now visit a smaller section of All Revved Up Web site http://www.kevinsdomain.com/allrevvedup

·
Tofu Shop Owner
781 Posts
I want a NOS bottle in my backpack!!! :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
I want everyone to know that Chad is a honest businessman. I recently purchased a Hot Shot Header from him and I love it plus he put it on for me for a small fee of course...non the less he rocks and what is even better is his prices are awesome as well. Between Him and Alex they are both great guys, but if it was not for Chad being sooo close I would be torn between.

Looking to buy some wheels soon from him as well. I highly recommend sending him your businesss.

dogfest15

·
See ya on the flipside...
394 Posts
I bought Arospeed springs from him. It took about two weeks before I got them here, but that was b/c the box that it was shipped in first broke and got shipped back to him. I called him and found out that happened and he quickly shipped it second day air at no charge. All in all, great guy and great place to buy. Just remember he is the only person working there and can't always be there to anwser the phone.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Ok, here's the rest of the info on my struts.
I ordered them from chad Nov 19. He said he would place the order the same day or the next and he's sure they would ship out Nov 20, I'd get them by Nov 26 latest.
The invoice says it was placed on Nov 29 and shipped Nov 29. I got it today Dec 6. That's about 2.5week wait.

Atech Motorsports
1234 Southeast Ave
Tallmadge, Ohio 44278
The rest of the invoice goes like this:
sold to:
chad lennert
7169 homerton rd
large, fl 33771
ship to: Me
declared part value of this shipment: $234
Shipped the same day
Shipping: free
Handling: $3.50
Total billed to Chad: $237.50
Packer: Tim NV
Not legal for sale or use in CA on any pollution controlled motor vehicles.
Thank you for your order, please call again, your salesperson: Dave

Anyways, Chad paid 237.50. I paid chad 265. Profit of 27.5. Chad says 3 days after I ordered, Atech was overstocked with Altima struts and had to get rid of them, hence Chad's new price of $239 shipped. Chad claims he tried to ask Atech for the difference but couldn't get it. I assumed Chad would give the diff to me outta his pocket, but he offered to give me a discount on my next purchase.

That's all.
Jay

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
djsassan said:

So he got the KYBs from them? Looks like I am gonna go on a 2 hour drive soon.......
apparently so. and on top of that, they threw in a Summit Racing catalog too. that, I totally don't understand.
Jay

G

·
bryan jALTIMA said:
yeah i would like to know the same, also when is the website going to be ready?
I did create a web site that I am in the process of making it better with lots of other parts and pics to come. This is not the official store's page but mine. For my mini web site that I created on my own domain click http://www.kevinsdomain.com/allrevvedup

I would also want to take this time to tell the local members that All Revved Up is hosting a local Altimas.net in the parking lot at All Revved Up the address of the store can be found below. So if you are from Tampa, B Town, O Townm Sarasota come check us out. The more people that will come the better it will be. For more information check out the local section

7169 Ulmerton Road
Largo, FL 33777

http://www.kevinsdomain.com/allrevvedup

·
H.N.I.C.
2,666 Posts
Bigbird said:
So you mean to tell me All Revved Up is not sending you the items you've ordered? I am going to suspend them right away than.
even though it is appearantly(sp) not neccessary, i like how mike was moving quickly to protect the members of his website.....

if he is shippin' stuff through UPS, especially large items like rims, it is goin to take a lil' longer....
there is all kinds of shyt in the system, stores are orderin' stuff like crazy....

and until about Dec. 27th it ain't gonna get easier...
stuff is gonna take longer to ship out..
FYI
if u guys do need to send sumthin for xmas day..
don't ship it out after prob the Tues. b4 the week of xmas....

·
487 Posts
Just got a reply to my e-mail from chad, he finally got me the tracking no and they should be here monday, btw UPS is dumb, my rims are being sent by truck but for some reason the got shipped to georgia then florida then back to georgia wtf is that? hehe Anyways Chad is a cool guy as long as these prices last I recommend them :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts