The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
upward spiral
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to trade my car in on the integra.....went to call the salesman telling him im commin to sign papers....he said someone had jsut bought the car that morning...thats what i get for not puttin a deposit on the shit...

and...went to see if i can get the eclipse iwanted....they wont give me shit for my car, like 7k...wtf is that..... and they wouldnt budge on asking 13,900 for a fukin 99 eclipse OZ package non turbo

anyhow 9,500 you can have a 2001 nissan altima ..stock ride high, stock rims and hub caps, audiophase detachable cd player, window tints cept the back window, APR wing..(or i will get professionally taken off for 400 $) stock or OBX muffler..your choice...

ah his sucks...or i will just wait and turn my shit in at the end of the year when my lease is up...im selling this car for less than what i owe on it..and its worth more than 10k, not much..but a little more...

·
upward spiral
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
33k miles, auto tranny, rides just fine..no mechanical problems whatsoever

·
Faster than your Altima.
922 Posts
My friend is looking for one soon. ill pm u if anything comes up with him.

·
upward spiral
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah Dhruv..lemme know man..ill be havin this thing for a while

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Neverending battles...

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes... but everything happens for a reason. I'm sure you'll get rid of the ride and into something new soon.

Goodluck with the sale/search.

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Altimas, most of our first cars, it's so sad to leave this community and join another... There won't be anyone else like altimas.net, you guys are the best :) i might be selling my alty too :( don't know yet

·
Hello my name is Distance
6,028 Posts
russman said:
Altimas, most of our first cars, it's so sad to leave this community and join another... There won't be anyone else like altimas.net, you guys are the best :) i might be selling my alty too :( don't know yet
just because you dont have rims! hmmm thats sad:thumbsdow :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts