The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did anyone else have problems with it or was it just me?

i need to know where to shave and adjust cause it doesnt fit right at all

thanks

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
one of mine doesn't either

but it also sticks up higher than the fenders and i had to
cut a hole for the secondary release
did any of these problems happen with anyone else?
if so how were they fixed

·
Hello my name is Distance
3,409 Posts
dude same here i cut the hole but i think its still htting so im goin to sand a little off. its sticking up a little on one side bt the other is flush

·
Registered
546 Posts
yeh i just got mine on, finally got it on and one bolt doesn't line up, also, i had to cut around the latch so that it would close properly, but it still doesn't fit flush...hopefully the body shop that is gonna paint it will know what to do, i have a few ideas but no torch.
orlando

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well im just gonna have to wait and see what my body guy can do about mine i guess
i just figured that i can't be the only one with this problem

hey orlando did you buy it from streetsports1?
i think it was you that got one from him with me

·
I don't drive an Altima
2,884 Posts
i'm about to get one how hard is it to actually get this one bolt to line up.

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
573 Posts
WDC said:
Yeah im gona be getting one too soon, is it that much of a bitch to put in and have it line up? :confused:
how much do they run? i dont want one b/c i'm getting a c/f hood but just wondering. just get a c/f hood, plus there is no painting involved:D :D latas. . .

·
67 Posts
There around $400 or so i believe but they really hit you hard with the Shipping and handling. I was thinking of a carbon fiber hood but i have a white car and i know a lot of people say a carbon fiber hood on a black car looks good but its just not my style.

·
67 Posts
Oh by the way does anyone know if there are holes for windshield washer nozzles on the predator hoods and is the mesh for the cut out pieces on the hood supplied; is it attached already or do you have to get mesh yourself? :confused:

·
67 Posts
When it rains does the water just pile up in front of the vents or is there holes to drain the water? Does it drain through your engine?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Mine wouldn't shut, and when I finally made it shut it woudn't line up with the fenders. It wasn't until I took it to the body shop, they took care of it.

·
!!Official Per4mance!!
52 Posts
How much lighter than stock, is that hood? :confused:

·
Hello my name is Distance
3,409 Posts
i

the factory hood is like 47 or somethng and the aerogear is 14 i think it said it on my box

1 - 20 of 35 Posts