The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
F**ked Up Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone that cleared their headlights ever tried to black out their lights w/ spray paint. Similar to the Spec V's . Can it be done.
I never took apart my headlights yet.

Can anyone that has clear their lights confirm if the light cover comes off or they come apart with the reflectors??

Kinda like the JDM look the Honda Boys have? Couldn't find a Spec V headlight pic.

·
X-Mod
6,471 Posts
2.5Zigen said:
Did anyone that cleared their headlights ever tried to black out their lights w/ spray paint. Similar to the Spec V's . Can it be done.

Can anyone that has clear their lights confirm if the light cover comes off or they come apart with the reflectors??

Contact DJLiquidIce he was working on this.

·
F**ked Up Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but wasn't part of the reflector is still attached to the lens?? I seen a pic awhile back that someone posted. And when he took apart the lens the reflector was still attach??

·
Registered
168 Posts
wat reflector? the side one? if u dont want that painted just cover it up with a piece of paper before spraying..the lights itself are totally detatched from housing..there are 3 pieces to the headlight.. the lights, pastic cover and housing..housing is all the chrome around the lights...like i said take apart and spray away

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did anyone that cleared their headlight cover tried to black out their lights w/ spray paint. Similar to the Spec V's . Can it be done.

Kinda like the JDM look the Honda Boys have? Couldn't find a Spec V headlight pic.
Instead of making a new thread about this issue, I decided to bump this old topic. Anyways, do they come apart with the reflectors?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts