The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"G'D UP"
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought some apc 3157 backup turn signals right and there hyperwhite they were only like 10$ do you think other brands like piaa and all that would be brighter than what the apc ones can do or are the basically the same thing

·
I don't care
3,361 Posts
I hear APCs are the some of the worst bulbs out there. I only have PIAA, Catz, and Polrag bulbs. For those lights that you are talking about Polrags would be better but I'm not sure about the brightness issue.

·
I don't care
3,361 Posts
mrdeucie said:
i think they all give off a different type of light. The APC bulbs are probably going to fade faster than the PIAAs.
On that note my PIAA bulbs (had for over a year) haven't faded a bit. Same is true for my Polrags. But the Polrags are cheaper. Save money on lights and you can buy some real mods.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ben said:
I hear APCs are the some of the worst bulbs out there. I only have PIAA, Catz, and Polrag bulbs. For those lights that you are talking about Polrags would be better but I'm not sure about the brightness issue.
I have catz fogs, I love em damn it! :) favorite part of my car

·
Banned
0 Posts
I bought APC blue bulbs for my dome light......the first one faded in one month......the other, in 40 days......I will never buy there shit again

·
7,334 Posts
yes, apc bulbs suck. i had them in my corner lights and they faded in about two weeks from blue to greenish brown. Fuck those pieces of shit, never buy a product from them again...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just say NO to all APC products!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant stress this enough.. there shit is cheap becuase there products are made CHEAPLY...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts