The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just recieved my new 15" Powerbook yesterday (2nd apple product i own, 1st was 3G iPod)..here are the specs...

1.5 G4 processor
128 MB ATi Card
1 stick of 512 RAM
80 gig HD @ 5400 RPM
Superdrive
backlit keyboard
and many goodies

iv been playing with it for the past 36 hours...this thing blows me away...i just found the Speech Recognition thing this morning...i named my computer Vicki :D . There is nothing like doing something across the room, screaming, "Vicki, what time is it?", and have you computer answer you..it ****in rocks.

i now have Adium and a couple of other programs and it just keeps getting better and better....man, Windows is far behind...

P.S. - Expose and Stickies 0wN j0o!

·
Resistance is futile
3,202 Posts
When it comes to computers, if I can't build it from the ground up, I'm not interested.
If I ever had a need for a laptop, which I doubt, it might very well be an Apple, though.

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GlxyTrvlr said:
Next thing you need is an iPod...thing's awesome, the sleek Apple design makes me want to switch from Windows (if not for the hundreds of dollars of software I'd have to replace)
read original post please :rolleyes:

n00bs...sheesh

j/k :D

·
Energy Liberation Front
1,290 Posts
kierandill said:
When it comes to computers, if I can't build it from the ground up, I'm not interested.
If I ever had a need for a laptop, which I doubt, it might very well be an Apple, though.

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
coach said:
Use safari as your main browser. IE sucks on MAC and so does Netscape.
yea i noticed..iv been stickin with Safari

its funny how they don't even put IE on the Dock, you have to go find it yourself..lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts