The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[Quote Shockwave]

I'm trying to put together a new jersey meet. everyone is invited.
Date: april 12th
Time: 2pm

i want to make sure this is ok with everybody so i can start calling and doing planning so we dont get kicked out by the cops like last time(thanks orlando). like i said before everybody is invited, so bring the cars, frineds with cars, girls. there might be some rules like no burn outs, no whipping it in the parking lot, no double dipping(rutgers is known for stds, ask mike aka meetsenpoo).
any questions im here for it.

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
updated list so far

maybe

bes
shri222
chris
richie'salty
tone
chickenwing
altimate
wildacex187
rpmk104
thegspot
boriquaracer
nismomarc
thecarn

defenatelly
gnice
k9inc
julie822
bornwise
drivemaster
n0izepollution
97altimaraver
erynn
nydj4
stillen23
maddoggxe
onehot2ndgenalty
scimani2
nisshawn
altima95seny
meetsenpoo
elchoccolatte
bots
shockwave
awdturbogsx
0rlndo

·
Behold the Power of HID!!
1,255 Posts
I think this meet should be held at Johnson Park which is right next to the Rutgers Stadium where we had our last Rutgers meet. I'm pretty sure Rutgers police will say no if u ask....and the park has a pretty big parking lot too...jus a thought.

·
Registered
167 Posts
will be up there

i will be up there....let me know if it is official...also will see about taking k9inc with me too....

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
yeah and bring them too.. the meet is defenatelly i passed by the area yesterday and theres a lot of construction around there, but it should be fine, the only way i will cancel the meet is if it rains or snows in april.

·
EnVioUs CrEaTioNs
513 Posts
April 13th Meet

I might be able to make it

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
i just noticed i used to wrong date, it was suposed to be april 13th on sunday. because sunday usually more people are free, so its up to u guys u wanna keep it saturday 12th or wanna make it sunday 13th???

·
Registered
43 Posts
UMM.. either day is cool for me i dont have any conflits with my schedule. We should prob keep it for saturday the 12th just so we dont confuse people

·
OG
4,071 Posts
shock, are u gettin any car mags to come down?
i was talkin to one of my boys about the meet and he said there was something in Import Tuner(i believe) about an april 12th meet in new brunswick, but he didnt know if it was at the rutgers

1 - 20 of 95 Posts