The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
well we are all staying out there probably in a hotel.

not sure where we will meet you but I'm sure you will decide that with gary, brent, mike, timmy and whoever else.

·
Registered
322 Posts
If the guys and gals from RI want to meet up with me on Rt146, then we can meet up with the others on the Pike at the Westboro rest area. I figure we can meet up at the Mobile gas Station on Rt 146 in the town of Sutton Mass. Its about a mile or two before the Mass Pike.

·
Registered
322 Posts
cotrone said:
yeah ice that sounds great where on 146 u wanta meet up at and what time?
Depends on the meet time, when that is figured out then we can figure on how to set the time up to meet everyone else.

Meet at the Mobile gas station on Rt146 in the town of Sutton. Cant miss is when you go north on 146.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I think its better if we hit the road at 5:30 so we can round up everyone .....Plus to eat breakfest then head up there and the sooner we get there we can do other things not just the meet...Thats just me i like to get a head start on the weekends more thing to do .........Im an early bird

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
yeh it would be a good idea to get up there and relax a bit- shine up the cars from the long ass ride ;) eat and whatever....im down for whatever, u know damn well ill be up bright and early lookin foward to the meet ;)

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
if we meet at 5:30 you are all gonna be at my apartment ringing the doorbell at like 6:00 cause I will oversleep

I am no longer a morning person

·
Registered
322 Posts
Im an early bird:D Ill be up and ready. Looking forward to a nice ride up there.

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
everyone should just get Nextel before the meet at we will be all set :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thats 5 people sofar for 5:30 .....more more more!!!!!!!! Hay matt im a night person my self i know how you feel but its the weekend to have fun.....this goes for everyone get up and enjoy the ride nissan driven

1 - 20 of 27 Posts