The Nissan Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Respect It or Check It!!!
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday a friend of my hooked me up with two 12'' audio pipes 750watts per sub and a 1200 watt class d distinct audio amp that can go down to 1ohm all for $250 brand new. See this is why i love crackheads. I only have 1 of them hooked up b/c at this time i only have a box for 1 sub. I think he's trying to jack a box for me too. Any way that 1 sub has my car banging big time

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hooked you up eh, i am not a fan of thievery. I have my stuff insured, but i would shoot him if he was in my garage... i am not kidding i have a loaded gun in my house OFTEN. has he ever thought about dying.... he should, i wouldn't hesitate to shoot someone stealing my stuff. How good of friend of yous is he? must not be very good friend if you would let him get killed over stealing a stereo just to buy a little crack.

·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He doesn't break into other people's cars. He robs the trucks and trains. Thats why all of his shit is brand new

·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hell yeah b/c I only got 1 hooked up and i'm liking that shit. Wait till i get the other sub hooked up

·
Registered
24 Posts
I second the "LOL"

I am not trying to sound like an ass, but...most "stolen" stuff is crap...not too mention its just wrong and stupid. Rockwood? Did you get that at a swap?

·
*Honorary Member* Bass&Style is all U need.
3,816 Posts
I hate stolen shit too. Every time someone sells stolen shit it's usually garbage...

Secondly, you are receiving stolen property shuntrez. You could be someone's prag. If I found someone trying to jack my shit, I wouldn't shoot them. I'd grab a baseball bat and break there legs.... Then I would cut off their pinky or I'd take a hammer and smash their pinky flatter then a pancake..... So they will always remember that stealing doesn't pay. Or I would carve THIEF into their forehead so everyone knew....

Shooting them is to easy.

:angry2:

·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DeRaNgEd said:
I hate stolen shit too. Every time someone sells stolen shit it's usually garbage...

Secondly, you are receiving stolen property shuntrez. You could be someone's prag. If I found someone trying to jack my shit, I wouldn't shoot them. I'd grab a baseball bat and break there legs.... Then I would cut off their pinky or I'd take a hammer and smash their pinky flatter then a pancake..... So they will always remember that stealing doesn't pay. Or I would carve THIEF into their forehead so everyone knew....

Shooting them is to easy.

:angry2:
Damn playa, calm down. You went mafia style on a *****. I know it's wrong to buy stolen goods, but hey if you're on a budget and someone came at you with a good deal like 2 rockford bd1500 brand new factory sealed everything still in plastik for $375 and if something is wrong, that person will replace it at extra cost to you.Would you pass that up. i know i wouldn't.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.