The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Actually the older model eclipses are much better than the new ones. The older ones were just as good if not better than the alpines. Now they are having many problems with there head units!

·
DirtyD!ck MoFo
551 Posts
Eclipse is the shit....very expensive nonetheless...they are expensive cuz of their build quality (which is impeccable).
Old Alpine decks are alot better then the news ones...then again thats IMO cuz I'm not fond of any alpine product other then the amps and flip out monitor....
The only thing bad i have to say about Eclipse is that they dont provide as many features as lets say a top level Pioneer deck (6300 and up). Which is why i think a brand like Pioneer could be an alternative to an Eclipse deck.
I have the 5504 by the way. Ran me about 500 bucks.

·
See ya on the flipside...
2,076 Posts
I have the 5506 w/ 8volt preouts for about 2yrs and not a single problem w/ it yet. I've been really satisified w/ Eclipse products. If I had to choose another brand I'd got w/ Alpine. Laterz.

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
i used to have an older version of an eclipse deck 5131 cd reciever 3 sets 4 volt pre-out but if it were cold out it would never wanna play!!!
spend the money and buy a newer pioneer premier or kenwood they never die!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts