The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasreading on a website that i neededto runthe wire through an unused grommet but i dont know if there is any. If anyone knows where one could be or if there is a factory one that i could widen to fit an 8gauge wire through it would be very helpful

·
Damn! I Drive a Civic
4,703 Posts
find out your self, why dont you just ask all your questions in one ****ing thread. you have already mde like 20 ****ing threads and you only have 14 post!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I don't want to be a jerk...but media is right. This topic has been covered more than 1 billion times so doing a search would be the smartest thing to do.

But seriously...all you need to do is look under the hood of your car at the firewall (the wall that separates your engine compartment from your cabin). Look around there until you see where there's some stuff going through it...most likely through a big rubber plug....that's the factory grommet. 8 gauge isn't that big...so you should be able to just cut an extra slit in it and snake your wire through there. Hope this helps.

Again though, for the love of god do a search when you ask fairly basic questions like that because there's a wealth of info. And if you honest to go can't find anything, say "I already searched and couldn't find anything" in the first line of your thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts