The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as I told you guys, we will be manufacturing some new stuff, and bettering some old designs, so here we go. After a successful installation of this item on our own Altimas.net member's vehicle, the new 1993-1999 Reverse Indiglo guages sets are now for sale. Made exclusively for yours truly, the new SWA Reverse Indiglos are hot, and Osama (member who received them yesterday for test fittment) will be (hopefully) posting some pics. We made them universal for 1993-1999 and installation was a breeze. At this moment, they do not come with installation instructions (as I am hoping to write some detailed instructions INCLUDING PICTURES). They are $70 shipped, and are now in stock. We only accept payments via PayPal (www.paypal.com) to our account [email protected].
Any ?'s please post.
Thanks
Alex

·
Banned
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh also

Money orders/cashier checks are fine, you can send them to
Southwest Autoworks
13621 N. 41st St.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
ATTN: Indiglo Purchase
I just meant, we don't have a cc machine so don't call (please) and ask or e-mail to see if we do (cuz we don't :) )
Thanks
Alex

·
Registered
826 Posts
Alex are you starting back up your business ok !!!
-Smacko

·
Banned
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Smacko

As I had mentioned before, the business has been running in Phoenix without a break, it was just the site that needed some down time (and time for me to re-organize). So, it was never really down, its just now more up!!!
Alex

·
Banned
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks fairly similar

I can't off the bat tell any differences, so it seems fairly similar
Our are made in Taiwan, and I don't know if the manufacturer is making these for anyone else, but it looks very similar.
Alex

·
DJ QUIK
858 Posts
Re: Looks fairly similar

NissanLunatic said:
I can't off the bat tell any differences, so it seems fairly similar
Our are made in Taiwan, and I don't know if the manufacturer is making these for anyone else, but it looks very similar.
Alex
Well, I'm sure your outstanding service and good prices will make it easy for people to decide whom to go through.:)

·
Banned
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks HID Altima

:)
I again cannot tell much difference, but it was late last night when I saw Osama's installed, so I could be totally wrong. I am gonna have him post some pics of his installed. But, Osama's look a lot brighter then Solace's in his pics, but it could be just the pic...Don't know..Does anyone know what company made Solace's reverse indiglos, packaging color, name?

·
10,560 Posts
I got the same ones solace has and they are alot brighter than the pics show. It's the pic that darkens them. The whole face is a slight blue and the digits/marks are blue/red. I forget the company name, but they were around 70bucks too.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts