The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they are crappy from tonight. my bro had a digi cam and this is the out come. . .but better pics to come. this is for now, enjoy. . . . . . . .

side view. . .

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aight heres the deal. . .i have a stillen front. the mesh was home made. i put clear door guaurd around it so that it wouldn't scratch the paint. the grill was filled in by nopi mike. but i bought it offa twincam. so NO, they are not available so if you want one, MAKE IT YO SELF:D but the rims are 17 inch mB motosports. i have 205-45 paradas. i local shop did the pwercoating. i paid 10 a wheel but that was on hook up. they usually charge 75 a wheel. but i have the stock SE sides on there now. i know that i need some new sides b/c they dont match up w/ the rest of the kit BUT i am broke and i am saving for a c/f hood. now, the rear is the erb. 257 or some number, i dunno. everybody has seen it so we will just skip that one. the tails are clears w/ the top painted w/ folia tech. the muffler is an arospeed. the window tint is 35% up front and 20% in the rear, i know you cant see it. but it cost 225 and my girlfriend paid for it, love ya baby girl. buti meshed out the vents my self in the stillen front. the eye lids are mine. and that just a/b does it for the exterior. i will have better pics next week w/ pics of the interior. . .i have my flame suit on. . .BRING IT:D ;) :p

·
Rollin' On Jordans
657 Posts
Peterson said:
Looking good bitch.
are you talking about the his car or his mom?;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think this is the first car i posted a reply on, the car is awesome, love the color and the solid grill looks awesome, i think i might get one and fill it in and see how it works, damn that car is really nice. Love the back lights too. I need to learn how to take cool pictures like that.

G

·
Hey Man - What's up with your headlights dude? They look all cleared out with a chrome background or somethin...did you trick them out?

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the grill is either you love it or you hate it. i sometimes swap the filled one and the OEM out all the time to change it up. but the filled in one looks way more custom on the street where around here ppl fight to get that little edge at shows and shiet. but i will have pics during the day at the end of the week. and i did take apart my headlights and cleaned the fukk outta them. then ihave piaa bulbs in there to give the chrome that bluish hue. but thanks to all that have given comments. and no more mama lines:D latas. ..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.