The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, the tails came in today, and they were cracked around the perimeter (very noticeably). There is nothing I can do, I got them in this morning, and was going to ship them, I didn't have a chance to let you all know sooner, so again, they are damaged, and there is not a damn thing I can do. I did everyone thing I could, however, FedEx dropped the ball (or the box, if you prefer). Peterson, I will paypal you money back, so Fusion R, I'm sorry this didn't work out.
You all let me know you thoughts. Also, Fusion R, I would be happy to arrange something with you (since I do ship internationally) sometime in the future.
Thanks
Alex

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
IS THERE ANY ONE YOU CAN GET AN EXPRESS CLEARS..BEFORE PETERSON LEAVES ON SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!!I REALLY REALLY WANT IT!!!!I MEAN THAT IS THE ONLY CHANCE I GOT TO GETTING THEM....HOW BAD IS THE DAMAGE?!?!??!?!
IT WAS A GOOD IDEA ME HAVING THEM SOON BECAUSE MY CAR IS GETTINGSTRIPPED AND THEY TOOK ALL THE LIGHTINGOFF THE CAR BEFORE PAINTING IT....ONCE THEY PAINT IT THEY WILL PUT BACK THE OLD ONES AND MAYBE IT WILL BE HARDER TO INSTALL...
ANYWAY LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
can It still be installed even if I use my old perimeters(rims)
If I want a new one shipped to Australia how fast could you get it here?????how much would it cost including shipping!?!?!? If I can have it here by saturday next week it should be cool!!!!!!

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
RS2 Motorsport CA 562-861-9383 We are importers of clear lighting for Nissans, Hondas and Toyotas. We have clear tail lights for the 93-97 Nissan Altima and clear bumpers for 95-98 Nissan Maxima and hopefully very soon we will be offering tailights for new and old sentras. We are also contacting several Japanese parts houses in order to purchase SR20det's, directly. 20% discount for mentioning you saw the ad on SE-R.net.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts