The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I don't know about you all but i'm tired of looking through magazines and seeing everything for hondas and even frickin ford focus'. We need to start asking about kits and engine mods for both altima generations.

And on that note, anyone know what kinda kits will fit on a 01 altima? Is there anything close to matching up for a second gen? I seen that pic of the altima-eclipse hybrid...don't know if it's fake...but if it's not, i'd like to get it done to mine. But if anyone out there has a second gen and has mods...what kinda s*hit did you do to it? Lemme know aiight? Thanks.
Peace

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
RisqEaltima80 said:
Hey guys I don't know about you all but i'm tired of looking through magazines and seeing everything for hondas and even frickin ford focus'. We need to start asking about kits and engine mods for both altima generations.

And on that note, anyone know what kinda kits will fit on a 01 altima? Is there anything close to matching up for a second gen? I seen that pic of the altima-eclipse hybrid...don't know if it's fake...but if it's not, i'd like to get it done to mine. But if anyone out there has a second gen and has mods...what kinda s*hit did you do to it? Lemme know aiight? Thanks.
Peace

ur kits ur looking 4

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
lets see..2nd gen..springs, shocks, strut bars, intakes, header, exhaust, pulley, ignition, torque converter, valve body upgrade,..
and the kits that are available are..stillen front, aero duo front, risq front, type a front, and extreme sides and rear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts