The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
finally got the AT sport grill with aluminum finish oval mesh. Very happy with it! Well packaged (albeit a tad hard to get out of the box... what the heck is that stuff holding it to the box?? hehe).
The pictures are horrible... but I had to take a couple quick ones for ya'll to see. I'll get better ones during the day... but here's a couple anyways.

yea yea... the Nismo thing is pure rice since I don't have anything "nismo" in my car. But hey, I think it looks nice. :)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
NICE! I was waiting for someone with a silver car to get the aluminum mesh AT grill... I'm definitely convinced to get one of these grills now :)

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dood, believe me, it looks sooooo much better in person. I wouldn't have bought it had I not seen it in person on BA's car first. in pictures, I wasn't too convinced. :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
I'm dying waiting to see this grille on a silver altima with black mesh and the nissan emblem. Somebody hurry up and do it!

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
I think nickjx has done this. PM him, thats the same combo I plan to go with when I get enough money to order one.

·
Registered
731 Posts
ok now I have changed my mind and I want to see a grille just like Thaibruins but with the nissan emblem in the center.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
looks good man...i hate you! I know i'm gonna get one of those too so that your not the only one in the area w/ that grille :D. Keep the Nismo badge. It looks nice. I still plan to use the Nissan emblem on the center of mine.

·
35 ALTIMATIC
519 Posts
:eek: Looks sweet Thai! That silver finish on it is nice and the badge looks at home where it's at. Looks classy not ricey. How's the install on the grill?

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
holy moly shit!! im soo excited!!! im getting it

·
Barkless Dog
1,933 Posts
NICE! I was waiting for someone with a silver car to get the aluminum mesh AT grill... I'm definitely convinced to get one of these grills now
:D :D :D

·
Registered
532 Posts
Looks Awesome!

I have a silver Altima also, And cant decide to go with the AT Sport or Luxury...

Your looks Hot tho.....

What is everyones thoughts...

I guess we have to wait til lthe luxury grill comes out and we see a pic of it on a silver car...

I might go with the sport, looks real good!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts