The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
the day that I finally move bak to Tx. is like this week/ early next week....
so I won't be around...
won't even see the NAtionals.....

:(

·
founding father
3,241 Posts
lets get together with the rest of the IA crew this weekend. if its friday i'm good with it but saturday i leave for texas for a week

·
super primer mobile
1,221 Posts
I was thinking

the NOPI National day have a party/meet at my place in Jonesboro, it's 10 minutes from the speedway, so you all let me know and I'll get it going. Basically the party is going to take place, but you all are invited, so just let me know what you guys wanna do.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I can't go to Nats on Saturday, but I'm free all day Sunday. Did any of ya'll register your car? Maybe I can ride w/ you and I'll help pay the registration fee. I really don't wanna go alone, and all my Honda friends are just going Saturday and not Sunday.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i don't know about hittin the party. cause i'm pretty much out of $$$$. but if yall come down to the nats look for me. cause i'll be showing hopefully i'll win something in altima cons. so just stop thru and holla at me. damon i talk to kev is it true your gonna get rid of the alt for a 3rd gen????

·
super primer mobile
1,221 Posts
it WAS true, but seeing as though I owe too much on the 1st gen, there is no way in hell I could afford a 3rd gen. I looked into it and pending approval it would run right about 560 bucks a month, and um....that's just hitting deep into the pockets. So I have to wait at least another year before hitting up gen 3.

and you better make the party, who said it would cost anything. I mean, it's bring your own everything, but shit, it's a party damnit. and my place is on your way home from the track. 10 minutes from the track. So make your way over. I'll get directions as soon as it's feasable. I'm thinking about just giving out directions to whoever comes to Nat'ls like if you or donnie are entered I'll just leave them with you guys and whoever wants to come can come. You know me, i don't give a damn, just bring something with you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts