The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. First off, thank you to all for your endless support of our business. To make things easier, we are finishing our brand new site, and it is just awesome, everything you need is there, at absolutely lowest prices! However, we need a fully done up 1st and 2nd gen to represent on our site. If you are interested in having us put your car up in various sections on our site, please contact me via e-mail, or post some pics, or even e-mail some pics to
[email protected]

But the catch is, we need them quick, so please, if you want your pics on our site, and you are a customer of SWA with a fully done up exterior pics of your 1ST AND 2ND GEN(rims/drop/lights...etc)...please let us know, as our new site debuts on
09-01-2001!!!!!

Thank you all again
Alex

You will find similar post like this on Maxima.org as well as Specv.net as we are nearing completion on our new site

NEW AND DEFINETELY IMPROVED
SOUTHWESTAUTOWORKS.COM
GRAND OPENING 09-01-02

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
nice...how bout a primered up one :D LoL...

u can check ma registry for pictures...if u like...i can send the un-edit versions of it...peace...

congrats and good luck on da new site...can't wait to c it...

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, come on now, I was hoping a hundred would jump on this?

Where are all the
A) Air rides
B) Body kits
C) Paint jobs
etc...

?

·
Am I still a NOOB?
2,082 Posts
Oh yea, Alex, I hardly think my car is worthy of being on any site right now. Hopefully be around spring next year, I'll be fully show ready at least.

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
cthunder said:
^ it's a revised edition dufus...

soon as the car springs outta the shop I'll snap some pics of the whip.
The newbie was making reference to this statement made by alex in his post.... Don't be quick to hate yo... :)

NissanLunatic said:
new site debuts on 09-01-2001!!!!!

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
After staring at the computer yesterday for 13 hours straight, 1, 2 5 who gives a shit what number I put. I am having the site up this coming Sunday, I don't care if I have to stay up until my eyes pop out.

Dom, thank you. Your car has been selected to be on the site.
Alex

Everyone else, we still need a first gen!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts