The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
"Realistic Dreams"
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seriously considering getting out of the scene , because at the rate I am going my altima will be an antique before I am done. So therefore I am selling some stuff only to people in atl so I dont have to bother with shipping b/s. All these prices are firm, not negotiable. I have already taken some of the price off. All this stuff is brand new never paited and never put on. Predator hood:$400.00 , Erebuni 905 sides and rear:$400.00 , Stillen front lip:$200.00. More stuff to com but thats all the new stuff. lemme know.

·
"Realistic Dreams"
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O.K. here it goes the sides and rear are gone ( thanks Kevin ) the stillen lip and the predator hood I still have. I am also selling a stillen intake and exhaust both for $225 or $150.00 each, white face gauges $75.00 this are not overlays, clear taillights lens for $100.00 , more stuff to come.

·
"Realistic Dreams"
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys I have'nt been around in a few days. The exhaust is about a year old , it is not a full cat back, but is in good condition. The hood is the same one that's on donnie suka's car ( the yellow alty on top of page ) the stillen lip I dont know how to post pics so if anyone can help I would appreciate it. let me know

·
"Realistic Dreams"
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey kevin, the lip would set that kit off man, you know you got firsts on everything all you have to do is say the word homie.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts