Nissan Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I still want it. I can send it through Paypal on Friday, when I get paid. Holla at me, and tell me if you accept Paypal, or how you accept payment. HOLLA!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok deal!!!! I will send the money through PayPal Friday, when I get paid.
If you just absolutely can't wait that long, holla back at me and I will see if I can
borrow the money, so I can send it to you. Thanks!!!!!!

P.S. Dont be another TACO......LOL.

·
22,052 Posts
Cool. I can wait til whenever. I'll get it bubble wrapped and boxed up before then, so I can ship it right out.

You have my word, and Mike and Aaron and some others can vouch for me, I am an honest guy that would never screw anybody over.

I will make sure the box is insured, and I'll get delivery confirmation so that you and I can both track it.

Let me know when you send the money. You can email me at [email protected] , that's also my paypal name.

·
8,809 Posts
What up Peterson. I just put a new head unit in. Kinda tight. I need to borrow you one weekend to help me put blue bulbs behind my gauges. I'll buy you a twelve pack if you help me out man. :D

·
22,052 Posts
Bachelor party this weekend, then another function next Friday. Might be able to next Saturday or Sunday.

I'll let you know...it won't take too long. I recommend you buy 6 PIAA 194 wedge bulbs. You might have to order them. They are the most blue. There are like 3 different PIAA wedge bulbs...one of them is VERY blue. I'll see if I can find the model number.

·
DJ QUIK
1,001 Posts
mrpolofox said:
Ok deal!!!! I will send the money through PayPal Friday, when I get paid.
If you just absolutely can't wait that long, holla back at me and I will see if I can
borrow the money, so I can send it to you. Thanks!!!!!!

P.S. Dont be another TACO......LOL.
what did taco do?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
5 Participants
mrdeucie
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing