I nominate:

Pyle
Pyramid
Boss

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Add Crunch, Farenheit and Sanyo..

And of course all the knock off names.. (rockwood, jbc, etc)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ewww Optimus = Radio Shack

I nominate Legacy

·
Banned
0 Posts
Jensen actually used to put out some decent amps..........a longgggg time ago though.

I am a JVC headunit fan. Had one in my car for a long time, and not a SINGLE problem with it, ever. It was very nice.

Come to think of it, we are putting it in my brother's car this weekened. :)

·
Respect It or Check It!!!
98 Posts
fareheit/power acoustik, and crunch amps are pretty good.they're like performance and style on a budget
TL Add Crunch, Farenheit and Sanyo..

·
Registered
826 Posts
Do u realize that these companies all are made from the same manufacturer! Like say Legacy for example its made by Kicker or some bull shit like that, none of these companies actually make one type of product , almost all of these products come from the same place ,TRUST Me my best friend owns a car audio shop so like Kicker may be made by some other company that makes Optimus for all we know!
-Smacko

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey kiddies

just so you know theres only a few manufactures for car audio ;) OMG WOW another companys makes someone elses products that doesnt mean anything

Kicker is made by a company called Credence same with jl they are made by them too.. as is many other companys

the new jvc digifine decks are actually very nice their amps are crap

some companys make their own products BUT their parts are all from over seas or bought locally from a dist who gets them from over seas.. so note when it says made in the usa it could still be cheap shit parts ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts