The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
SHIFT_deez nuts
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 5 days of work I finally got my car back.
Today I go back for the finishing of a panel, and hopefully if they came in two tone blue/white effect with neons. Also where that hole is on the bottom, there will be sketched plexi glass with the nissan logo... should finish out very very nicely. And as far as sound goes, its so ridiculously loud, but very clean.

The only down side is about 500lbs of weight, so yeah my racer days are over, unless i get that turbo, hehe. I dunno we'll see. I'll post more pictures in a couple hrs, and let u guys know when its finished. And I think I'm rubbing too because the car sounds funny when I'm driving.

If you are in the area come down to Music in Motion for the national Slap competition, mike from AT is coming down, so if in the area or near by, come by.

If you look closely u can see the two amps mounted on the sides, but I'll get more pictures when I wake up, later

·
Registered
50 Posts
HOLY SHIT ! Hot Stuff Man ! AMAZING SET UP

·
SHIFT_deez nuts
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well the actual labor was 1500, but the owner of the place sponsored me for the other 1350 because he is hosting the national sound comp at his place next weekend so he wants me to be in it as part of his store. Its where i have gotton all of my work done at, its a great place. www.musicinmotion.net is the place.

Hell yeah these hit beautiful. The 10 in ones like I have hit so much cleaner than any other 12's I have ever heard, plus it saved me a lot of $$$ and weight. Looks like my racing days are over :(
Like I said, this is STILL not finshed, I will make a new thread when its all said and done, sometime next week when the parts come in it will be finallized!!

Thanks again, pictures dont do justice, I just turn heads when they hear me coming, or should I say, "Feel" me coming, litterally makes everything shake!

Peace

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ummm, not sure what exactly is going on with this picture(looks like you were behind some sort of glass when it was taken) but I think you have some sort of "friend" in you ride.

BTW, the system looks 'out of this world':ugh: :dunno: ...very strange...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts